Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Poor service

Sail Date: June 13, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Royal Caribean's overall service was okay but there were many mistakes and rude services. Just to name a few, when we went to dinner our waiter was rude. I purchased alcohol with a promotion with free vodka and I did not get my free vodka. Only place where we received excellence service was in our cabin for housekeeping and staff walking around on the deck sometimes. When we went to check my children in the kids camp staff there was rude as well. Once we came home I was promised 25.00 on board credit, however, 800 cruise said that we needed to do that in our welcome letter from them that I never received we did not get our credit and they offered me a credit for future bookings that I would not be making with them. Other than that my kids had fun, but, we will not book with them again.

Our waiter was rude but we did see some good service on the open eating area
Housekeeping was awesome
Staff was rude and they told us what you see is what they had
I traveled with my Two girls and mother and it was ok for the trip