Poor service

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 13, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Royal Caribean's overall service was okay but there were many mistakes and rude services. Just to name a few, when we went to dinner our waiter was rude. I purchased alcohol with a promotion with free vodka and I did not get my free vodka. Only place where we received excellence service was in our cabin for housekeeping and staff walking around on the deck sometimes. When we went to check my children in the kids camp staff there was rude as well. Once we came home I was promised 25.00 on board credit, however, 800 cruise said that we needed to do that in our welcome letter from them that I never received we did not get our credit and they offered me a credit for future bookings that I would not be making with them. Other than that my kids had fun, but, we will not book with them again.

Our waiter was rude but we did see some good service on the open eating area

Staff was rude and they told us what you see is what they had

Housekeeping was awesome

I traveled with my Two girls and mother and it was ok for the trip