Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

WOW!! What a cruise.

Sail Date: November 12, 2011

This was my second cruise - my first was 10 years ago on another line. The Enchantment of the Seas was truly awesome. From parking the car do getting off the ship everything was flawless and oh, so easy.
The food was more like that served at top restaurants than on a ship. The shows offered something for everyone. I was very impressed by the quality entertainers - the comedy shows were hilarious. I especially liked that there was an adult version later, as well as a family performance. The juggler was incredible, as were the Enchantment singers and dancers.
The musicians who performed throughout the ship provided great music in comfortable areas.
Game shows and contests, both inside and outdoors, were a riot. It was wonderful to have so much to choose from throughout the day.
The best thing, though, was that this cruise was perfect for older travelers as well as those with children. There was always a staff member ready to assist when needed. As a single senior, I would not hesitate to take this cruise alone. There were so many people to talk with and so many opportunities to participate in, or just relax and watch, the shows and activities.
This is a cruise not to be missed.

Pros: It's impossible to limit to only one

Cons: Leaving! Also, I am not a big fan of Seattles Best coffee, but that's a minor issue.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Everything was spotless.
I had Rhea and Honorato as my servers and they were excellent. Food was outstanding at all venues. There was something for every taste.
The only thing I would add would be a clock. Cell phones did not keep accurate time and, since I was in an interior cabin, I had to turn the tv on to check the time.
Captain Gus was a riot. It was impressive that he took time out of his day to participate in the cake decorating contest. So funny. Our wait staff at My Fair Lady, Honorato and Rhea, were outstanding. They offered suggestions and, if someone didn't like their appetizer or entree, brought another. They were extremely attentive to our needs. I was impressed that they knew our names after the first night. Rhea was at Winjammers one afternoon and greated me by name - that's impressive.
Loved the Rosario Strings - wish they performed more. The comedians and juggler wer wonderful - I hope to catch their acts again. The game shows, contests and dance lessons were great. The ship's song and dance troupe are super.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Be sure to take a taxi. Our driver took us all the way to Pr. George's so we saw the whole island. The stops along the way were a great way to see the island. Our driver's knowledge was great - she was a native - and had much history and information to share with us.