A Great Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

5 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 15, 2011
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
The Enchantment, while older and smaller than most of Royal Caribbean ships, was still very much a ship you'd want to sail. The entertainment directory and activities manager are really involved and provide graet entertainment. The captain of the ship is very informative. The staff is always patient, always willing to acommadate you and willing to go out of their way for you. They are the most pleasant people and some whom are unforgetable.

I've sailed to Bermuda prior to this cruise and much prefer going to 2 ports (Hamilton and St. Georges). I understand that the larger ships cannot go to those ports. However, going to King's Wharf was not what I expected. There's a man made beach, Snorkel Park, which I think is a waste of time. I'd much rather take a taxi to Tobacco Bay or Horseshoe Bay,w hcih I did.
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay Beach

Pros: The cruise director was fabulous and the activties were never ending. Fun the entire cruise.

Cons: Internet costs too much

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!