Great first cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

5 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 20, 2011
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
This is one of the smaller ships, but we really liked it. Our waitress was top notch and almost everyone on the staff was extremely friendly. The ship itself was good for a 5 day cruise, as it didn't take too long to figure out where everything was.

I was originally considering paying extra for a night in the fancy dining room, but it was not necessary at all. The food was excellent.

The activities were good. This was my first cruise, so I didn't know what to expect. A number of activities came with an additional fee, especially the ones in the gym, whic h surprised me a bit.

The teen activities were good, but they were in the same location as the kids activities, so my kids didn't spend a great deal of time in the center.

Staff were constantly cleaning the ship, and it was extremely clean.

We were in a junior suite, so we had plenty of room. The balcony was an added plus; I spent time out there rather than in the public areas, which were slighty noisy at times.
We didn't eat onshore. Snorkeling was great.
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay and the pink sand beach

Pros: Friendliness and helpfulness of staff

Cons: Never told that excursion was cancelled

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!