Our first cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

5 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 25, 2011
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
The ship had an old look and feel. The elevator wait time was very excessive. The drink prices were excessive. Example a 24 pack of water was over 90 dollars. I would expect for the price we paid these items would be more reasonable. Our trip to Aruba was less expensive, inclusive and the family time was much better.
We would rate this experience a 3 our to 10 (Best). We would not book another cruise based on this experience.

Fodd selection was ok. I was expecting a higher quality menu in the main dining room.

Very limited, especially for teenagers. A couple of the entertainment events, these should of not included kids as they were aimed at adults. Adults need some adult time.

The teen area and arcade were not places our teenagers saw as fun. The arcade was very expensive, small and very limited.

Our attendant for our room was outstanding. Our head waiter and his assistant was outstanding.

Ship had an old look and feel. Elevators were always tied up. I would hate to have a need to use them all the time, I could never take my parents as the wait time would be way to long.

The junior suite for the price was too small. I would not recommend the junior suite.
Bermuda was great. The main challenge was getting to the pink beaches.
Don't Miss: The Bermuda Triangle boat ride was good.

Pros: Our room location

Cons: Very crouded and did not like the high cost of drinks. It was excessive.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.