Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great Vacation

Sail Date: July 24, 2010

Excellent food, service and cleanliness. This is my 5th cruise and my third with Royal Caribbean. I like Royal the best of all the cruise lines.

Pros: The service on the ship

Cons: Upon return from the excursions the buffet was packed but they handled it well.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda
Go on the sunset swizzle cruise. It is a "real" catamaran and the staff was friendly and informative. The Bike Tour was also excellent. The power snorkel was OK. I found the staff to be rather impatient with us because we were not expert users of the power snorkel equiipment and were bumping into the coral. The coral in Bermuda is not as beautiful as the Bahamas. The Island Beach tour was excellent but the guide had a very thick accent and we could not understand him very well. He was, however, an excellent driver on the narrow roads. Everything is really expensive at the port. Buy souvenirs on the ship.
Don't Miss: Sunset Swizzle tour