Loved the Pink Sand

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

5 Night Bermuda (Norfolk Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 12, 2010
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
I had a geat time even though no golfing was on this ship(I was under the impression that it was) All in all I had a great time. Breafast, lunch and dinner where great, had a great great time. My wife had fun, we actual renew our vows on the island. So the trip was really one that we will always remember.

unlike other island where the locals run up on you from the time you get there until you leave...Bermuda was great they did not pressure for anything, you could walk freely without the hassels of everyone. Also everyone was kind and helpful.
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay Beach is a must see!!!!!

Pros: Everything was great ...I think I gain 5lbs on the trip but it was well wroth the time and and money.

Cons: I did not get my gift card from BJ's...and there was no golf on this ship... I wish I could have stay a little longer...

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!