Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Fantastic Cruise.

Sail Date: July 26, 2008

Beautiful, Pool deck is nice. It was great to have the Coffee Bar/Ben & Jerry's ice cream in the center of the ship. The Windjammer view is beautiful as is the view in the Spa, and the GYM.

Pros: Activities

Cons: Gym not large enough

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Ship was beautiful. Although our first cruise and I have nothing to compare it to. This ship needed a bigger GYM. I think people are much more health conscious than you think.
Alot of food...not enough chocolate covered strawberries! I don't understand the soda thing either. Why do we pay for soda, just have fountain soda. Put it in the cost of the cruise!
Size I'm sure everyone says the same thing. Small but....you only sleep in your cabin. For the time we are in the room it is adequate. My main concern was cleanliness. AND THAT IS WAS!
Royal Caribbean has got this down. We had a little dining room problem because there was 7 of us and that was handled after the first day. Everyone went out of their way to make it happen. Everyone goes above and beyond this is customer service at its finest. Honestly!
Entertainment was fantastic. The cruise director -- he has such a great personality, he gets you involved because he is so energized.