Empress of the Seas Cruise Review to North America

ANNIVERSARTY CRUISE ..

Sail Date: October 29, 2016

Reviewed: 27 days ago

OH- YES- WE HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS THAT HAVE USED ROYAL CARIBBEAN FOR CRUISING.. US OURSELF HAVE BEEN ON A FEW TIMES- AND WE ENJOY IT EVERY MINUTE. I WOULD MOST CERTAINLY TELL OUR FRIENDS ABOUT YA ALL.

IMPROVEMENT::  YOUR GRADUTTIES CHARGE IS A BIT MUCH.  IT SHOULD BE A DAILY CAHRGE- NOT $ 13.95 PER PERSON PER DAY-- REALLY.. ( I CAN MAKE MY OWN BED -I WOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT...) HOPEFULLY THERE CAN BE A CHANGE IN THAT --- THANK-YOU Love

VERY COMFORTABLE- AND CLEAN- RELAXING- TV WAS GREAT- FRANKY WAS THE BEST... DID NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH OUR CABIN- IT WASNT THE CABIN- IT WAS US...ISSUE TAKEN CARE RIGHT AWAY.
THE ONLY THING -THAT I HAD AN ISSUE WITH WAS THE GRADUTTIES-- $ 13.95 PER PERSON PER DAY -IS A LITTLE TOOOOO MUCH- I CAN SEE THAT PER DAY--NOT PER PERSON-PER DAY..( I CAN MAKE MY OWN BED--NO PROBLEM... ).. SO THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD KEEP ME FROM TRAVELING AGAIN WITH ROYAL CARIBBEAN. BUT WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME CELBRATING OUR ANNIVERSARTY-- THANK-YOU !
COULDNT BE ANY CLEANER, GREAT STAFF ALL AROUND,
I CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE ACTIVITIES THAT YOU HAVE ON BOEARD- THE BAND OUT ON THE TOP DECK WAS GREAT( IN BETWEEN THE RAIN DROPS ) AND THE PLAYS - YOUR CRUISE SINGERS & DANCERS-COMEDIANS-EVERYONE,, EXCELLENT,, GREAT ACTIVITY DIRECTOR. KEEP UP ALL THE GOOD WORK. THANK-YOU
A GREAT SHOUT-OUT TO FRANKY-- HE WAS WONDERFUL, THANK-YOU !
Miami, Florida
Key West, Florida
TAKE THE TROLLEY - SHOWS YOU ALOT OF KEY WEST HISTORY.ITS WONDERFUL !
TAKE THE VAN TOUR- THAT WAS VERY INTERESTING! SPECIALLY THE TEQUILLA TASTING.. LOL

ITS A GREAT EXPERIENCE-- YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF AND THE SERVICE IS GREAT. ( EXCEPT FOR THE GRADUTTIES CHARGE )