Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Nice trip but the room was a disaster!!

Sail Date: January 30, 2016

To start, Getting on the ship was easily and very fast, 30 minutes or less.

Room was clean and well maintained, outstanding, tipped him  more than needed. BUT

Day 1:  Couldn't get into the room until they fixed to locks and opened it.

Day 1:  Toilet stopped up first time I use it and the ship customer services asked if I stopped it up!!! I said: "How the hell do I know it's the first time I used it.

Day 1: Night - air condition worked poorly, barely cooled the room off.

Day 1: Night  - TV wouldn't shut off we had to unplug it.

During the week we had to call about the TV, the air conditioning 3 times.

Thursday: 'Air conditioning didn't work at all. TV wouldn't work on or shut off.

Friday: Air worked  but TV was the same.

Saturday morning the toilet didn't flush again and we JUST WOKE UP!!

Dinning Room: Food was fair to good, waiter was slow and the need more help in the dinning room.  Lido deck food was much better and service much better.

Islands were good, Grand Turk was beautiful.

Met some nice folks form Canada, US, Scotland, and Ireland,