Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

Great Ship, Activities, something else

Sail Date: December 14, 2015

Emerald princess seemed old, but in good condition. Rooms were clean and kept clean. Anytime dining was excellent, the Trident Grill was good for those times I missed dinner and the Pizzaz was good for a pizza lover, which I am not, but pizzas were made from scratch and it was tempting to try one, not  a disappointment. The entertainment was very good.  The activities they had planned were not too impressive to me, such as the Line Dancing instruction; that was a bit disappointing, I still had fun.  Overall, I had a good time.

Cabin / Stateroom OH MAN! I loved the comfort of the bed and pillows, so cozy, I didn't want to leave that bed in the morning!
Excellent process of service and security.
Ship Quality Emerald Princess seemed old, but in good condition and clean.
I thought the 'Line Dancing' was not long enough for me, I expected more time and more creative steps.
Grand Turk Island
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
Dont expect much on the cuisine and don't forget to take ID if you plan on going off somewhere else!
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida