Great Ship, Activities, something else

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

13 Night Grand Caribbean Adventure (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 14, 2015
Ship: Emerald Princess
Cabin Number: R341

Emerald princess seemed old, but in good condition. Rooms were clean and kept clean. Anytime dining was excellent, the Trident Grill was good for those times I missed dinner and the Pizzaz was good for a pizza lover, which I am not, but pizzas were made from scratch and it was tempting to try one, not  a disappointment. The entertainment was very good.  The activities they had planned were not too impressive to me, such as the Line Dancing instruction; that was a bit disappointing, I still had fun.  Overall, I had a good time.

I thought the 'Line Dancing' was not long enough for me, I expected more time and more creative steps.

Emerald Princess seemed old, but in good condition and clean.

OH MAN! I loved the comfort of the bed and pillows, so cozy, I didn't want to leave that bed in the morning!
Dont expect much on the cuisine and don't forget to take ID if you plan on going off somewhere else!