Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribbean

Sail Date: April 05, 2015

Of 15 cruises my wife and I have taken, this was probably the finest (and our first on Princess).  Princess was extremely well organized from start (security/checking in) to finish (departing), in every aspect of the trip.  The wait personnel in the Horizon Court Buffet were especially efficient, to include Claudia (from Peru) - always available to offer drinks or to offer assistance.  The food was outstanding, and the daily themes (Mexican, Italian, etc) were especially appealing, topped off by delicious desserts.  I would offer one recommendation for consideration:  Napkins with silverware enclosed are placed at each table seat throughout the day.  Several times I noticed that the napkins on our table had already been used, folded and left on the table without silverware; several times I felt that the silverware on the table may have been used previously and left there.  One possible way around this potential problem would be to provide the napkin and silverware when the customer sits down.