CRUISE COMFORT

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 07, 2014
Ship: Emerald Princess
Cabin Number: A526

My wife and I sailed between holidays.  The prices were very good.  The service, dinning, shows, crew attention to detail and space available to relax was great.  I look forward to another cruise with this line.

The evening dinning was served hot and met my expectations.

I never had a dull moment watching and listening to different activities day or night.

The dancers and singers were great and the magic show just blew us away.

very well managed.

The evening waiter (Fernando) at our dine alone table. He went out of his way to make the meals exactly the mix I would request.

The most ship shape ship I have ever sailed on.

The bed was very comfortable and plenty of stretching space. The balcony made the morning and evening relaxing and fresh. This was the first time I utilized a balcony and I have paid more for a windowless cabin on other ships. The cabin person did a super job cleaning and maintaining the quarters throughout our trip. The shower was roomy, and all services operated well.
shared part of the day with the birds and monkeys.

Belize City, Belize Did not visit port

shopping was fun and the drinks and music relaxing.

Cozumel, Mexico Did not visit port

I have been to Cozumel may times. This time for the first time we went on the submarine under water tour. Dove down to 105 ft. The sub was state of the art. the crew professional and the reefs and fish beautiful. I love the Island and the people of Cozumel.