Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

CRUISE COMFORT

Sail Date: December 07, 2014

My wife and I sailed between holidays.  The prices were very good.  The service, dinning, shows, crew attention to detail and space available to relax was great.  I look forward to another cruise with this line.

The most ship shape ship I have ever sailed on.
The evening dinning was served hot and met my expectations.
The evening waiter (Fernando) at our dine alone table. He went out of his way to make the meals exactly the mix I would request.
Entertainment The dancers and singers were great and the magic show just blew us away.
Children's Programs very well managed.
I never had a dull moment watching and listening to different activities day or night.
Roatan Island trip to the birds and money jungle area was super. The island is beautiful and the folks are friendly.
Cabin / Stateroom The bed was very comfortable and plenty of stretching space. The balcony made the morning and evening relaxing and fresh. This was the first time I utilized a balcony and I have paid more for a windowless cabin on other ships. The cabin person did a super job cleaning and maintaining the quarters throughout our trip. The shower was roomy, and all services operated well.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras shared part of the day with the birds and monkeys.
Belize City, Belize shopping was fun and the drinks and music relaxing.
Cozumel, Mexico I have been to Cozumel may times. This time for the first time we went on the submarine under water tour. Dove down to 105 ft. The sub was state of the art. the crew professional and the reefs and fish beautiful. I love the Island and the people of Cozumel.