Emerald Princess Cruise was a true gem

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 08, 2010
Ship: Emerald Princess
Immaculate ship. Very clean and I always noticed the crew cleaning and primping up the ship. I never noticed anything dirty and the public restrooms were always clean and presentable. I would highly recommend this cruise to friends and family, especially all the ports we stopped at during our Eastern Caribbean cruise. I can't wait to cruise again and I would definitely select Princess. Check-in was a breeze and disembarkation went as smooth as can be.

Loved, loved, loved the food onboard and the anytime dining rooms of Da Vinci and Michaelangelo. My picky kids tried new food and I wasn't worried that they would go hungry.

Enjoyed the band Evolution quite a bit and we went to all their performances. Didn't care for the "cheesy" Motown production, it was awful.

We had the best stateroom steward ever. His name was Lino. He worked very hard and was always friendly and courteous to us.

Clean and lovely. There were still places I hadn't visited even while being on the ship for an entire week.

Very small indeed and probably my least favorite part of the cruise. Our stateroom steward was extremely helpful and friendly. Roll away bed was not comfortable according to our children. Our bed was extremely comfortable though. Shower and bathroom were very small in terms of space.
The beach was nice, but difficult to snorkel in. Took a long time to get through the buffet line for lunch, but was good once you got through it. Taking the ship's tender to the island was a bit of a hassle.
Beautiful island, warm water and white sands.
Don't Miss: Maygan Bay.
The best one of them all. Loved the cute little shops right on the pier.
Don't Miss: Definitely Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville in British West Indies.
Loved the warm, turquoise water and the white sandy beaches. Would love to go back and stay longer than we could while in this port.
Don't Miss: Take the French Riviera Excursion to Orient Beach on the French side. Too fun!

Pros: Extremely friendly crew

Cons: Small bathroom and shower area

Recommends Emerald Princess? Yes!