Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Don't know if it was worth the money I paid though....

Sail Date: November 13, 2015

Weather was a drag on the first 3 days/nights....pool and deck 10 were closed down due to high winds and boat rocking so much.  A/C in the room was a disaster, but I didn't let anyone know about it because my kids room was the same way.  The worst 2 things about the cruise was the time or lack their of at the ports of call (Nassau/Key West).....didn't have time to really see much at all.  That is probably the trade off when you depart from Galveston.  The 2nd thing was the late dining menu offerings every night.  Other than the prime rib night and lobster tail night, the menu was full of stuff that i would never think about eating.  It seemed like there was a always a new way to cook a salmon steak or another way to server raw tuna in an appetizer. Menu got stranger and stranger as the week went on.  Good trip because my kids loved it.  As for me, Carnival is the best bang for the buck.

A/C is non-existent. I didn't complain because my kids in 2040 had the same problem and I just assumed that was just as cold as it could get. Bummer. I am very sensitive to heat and I woke up every night sweating.
I could tell that this ship was the older one. Clean though.
NO time to do anything worth mentioning.
Had to sign our kids up for everything as soon as we got on the ship because we were afraid we could add them later. Long, tiring lines.
My 17 year old son really didn't have that much to do because he was too young to go to the gym alone and too old to hang out with his 14yr brother and his friends.
Dining menu was a disappointment. Seemed like the same thing over and over again with different entree names.
Galveston, Texas
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Don't go here unless you have all day to spend. Not worth just walking around and getting hassled by the locals.
Key West, Florida
Tram ride and boundary marker were the highlight. There is just not enough time to do the shopping, dining, beach,etc with this cruise.

Make late dining optional and not charge for service when we don't want to go. We were out $500 just on tips alone. Not something we had realized until about a day or 2 before cruising. Oops, no refunds before 90 days of departure. Don't like that.