Best Cruise Ever, best service!

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: September 28, 2013
Ship: Disney Wonder
Cabin Number: GTY

I can not express it enough this was the best experience ever with my entire family! Most importantly the one that I continue saying that made the best ever of our cruise was the server Jose, assistant server Ajit and our stateroom hostess. Without the outstanding effort and support from these three people our cruise would not have half as enjoyable. Also of course the other half came from the rest of the crew who walked around the ship to make sure we were not in need of anything and the performers the energy that they had made all come together for all the family. We will defiantly do this again! And one last note for all parents…… at first I was a bit optimistic about leaving kids who are 10 and 11 wonder around the ship on their own but all the crew members made me feel safe letting my kids go to the different clubs and activities they had on board. My kids loved and enjoyed that freedom as well.

fantastic

fantastic best ever

great

excellent

There was food at all times! Deck 9 was the best food at all times and many of where to choose from .from tenders to smoked salmon. Great Great Great

sky blue water
loved the best place on earth!!
most glorious place and wonderful beach