Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"Pretty boat"

Sail Date: June 08, 2006

Beautiful ship...lots of great characters to see...great activities for older kids (3 and up-my twin girls are 15 months so it was a bit more challenging). Staff keeps the ship immaculate and is always touching up paint and fixing things when docked in each port. Hostess that cleaned our room was outstanding...the best we've seen out of all of the cruises we've been on..

Pros: Loved the food at "Palo" restaurant...HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Cons: No buffet between 2:30 and 5:30pm if wanted something other than burgers and franks to feed kids

Atlantis hotel; beautiful hotel and very spread out. Save your money on the aquarium...very overpriced for a very small area. Best part was going over the suspended bridge near the waterfalls..this was really cool! Didn't eat on the island so don't know about restaurants. Did see a "Senor Frog's" there though!
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Beaches are beautiful. Didn't do any excursions secondary to having my babies with me. Food for lunch was a barbeque by the staff. It was just OK for me, nothing great.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)