Too much expectation??

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 01, 2008
Ship: Disney Wonder
I guess I expected too much about this cruise that I was very disappointed about the overall service, especially the food service. I took Carnival cruise which was only 3 star ship but the quality of food service was much better than Disney.

selection was very limited, poor taste, temperature was not right, the restaurant was too loud and unorganized most of the time.

Most of the kids were playing computer game.

very clean, and roomy
Atlantis pool, but very, very pricy We did swimming with dolpin but it was more like dolpin encounter.
clean, wonderful beach BBQ, hamberger was terrible just like rest of their food.

Pros: service staff

Cons: loud restaurants, quality of food,

Recommends Disney Wonder? No.