Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Too much expectation??

Sail Date: May 01, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I guess I expected too much about this cruise that I was very disappointed about the overall service, especially the food service. I took Carnival cruise which was only 3 star ship but the quality of food service was much better than Disney.

Pros: service staff

Cons: loud restaurants, quality of food,

Recommends Disney Wonder? No.

selection was very limited, poor taste, temperature was not right, the restaurant was too loud and unorganized most of the time.
Most of the kids were playing computer game.
very clean, and roomy
Atlantis pool, but very, very pricy We did swimming with dolpin but it was more like dolpin encounter.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
clean, wonderful beach BBQ, hamberger was terrible just like rest of their food.