More Fun Than I Expected!

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 05, 2007
The appearance was excellent, I appreciated the cleanliness, the crew was fabolous all in all a top quality vessel.

I just loved, the quality and convenience of the food. Absolutely wonderful.

My only complaint was not making everything that I wanted, because I had to get a little sleep. But, everthing that I attended I enjoyed.

My children and I were impressed with the variety of activities. Again, the staff was superb. Scheduled events were great.

Everyone that I encountered was exceptional. I am big on quality customer service, and all of the ship staff exceeded my expectations.

The ship was rather long, I did a lot of walking but needed to after the amount of food that I ate.

No complaints.
This was sightly disappointing because it rained most of the day, but that would have been okay had it not been Good Friday. Because of the holiday most of the attractions were closed.
Alot of activites were cancelled due to weather conditions, but the beach was beautiful, this coming from for a person that really doesn't like to visit the beach. The food was great, the stores were stocked w/a few items that I needed (sun screen, goggles).

Pros: The variety of onboard activities for families, children and adults only

Cons: I didn't get a chance to do it all

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!