Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

More Fun Than I Expected!

Sail Date: April 05, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The appearance was excellent, I appreciated the cleanliness, the crew was fabolous all in all a top quality vessel.

Pros: The variety of onboard activities for families, children and adults only

Cons: I didn't get a chance to do it all

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

My children and I were impressed with the variety of activities. Again, the staff was superb. Scheduled events were great.
The ship was rather long, I did a lot of walking but needed to after the amount of food that I ate.
I just loved, the quality and convenience of the food. Absolutely wonderful.
No complaints.
Everyone that I encountered was exceptional. I am big on quality customer service, and all of the ship staff exceeded my expectations.
My only complaint was not making everything that I wanted, because I had to get a little sleep. But, everthing that I attended I enjoyed.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Alot of activites were cancelled due to weather conditions, but the beach was beautiful, this coming from for a person that really doesn't like to visit the beach. The food was great, the stores were stocked w/a few items that I needed (sun screen, goggles).
This was sightly disappointing because it rained most of the day, but that would have been okay had it not been Good Friday. Because of the holiday most of the attractions were closed.