Independent Kids

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 05, 2007
Ship: Disney Wonder
The ship was beautiful, I've never seen anything like it. I just wish we could have shorten our stay in Nassau & have more time in Castaway. The weather was outsanding in Castaway.

The food was right on time, we had excellent servers!!!!

We all enjoyed the entertainment & activities.

I sign my boys up with the club but they chose to spend most of their time on the basketball court & the arcade. They enjoyed the fact that they could walk around the ship & have a staff page me if & when they were looking for me.

Majority of the staff was very helpful, friendly & kind. They didn't mind talking about their country & family.

Our room was nice, but next time we'll get a suite.
I've been to Nassau several times, this was my kids first time & they enjoyed the tour that we went on. The only problem was the weather & the holiday (Good Friday); most things were closed because of the religious holiday. The food was out of this world; grouper fish was excellent....
What a nice island, needed more time on this island.
Don't Miss: The relaxation, food, sports center (for kids) & the sun....

Pros: My kids like that they were independent & didn't have to stay with me.

Cons: The least for all of us was coming back home to COLD weather, we wasn't ready to come home. The next time we will extend our stay. We did 3 days because it was the first time cruising.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!