Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Independent Kids

Sail Date: April 05, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was beautiful, I've never seen anything like it. I just wish we could have shorten our stay in Nassau & have more time in Castaway. The weather was outsanding in Castaway.

Pros: My kids like that they were independent & didn't have to stay with me.

Cons: The least for all of us was coming back home to COLD weather, we wasn't ready to come home. The next time we will extend our stay. We did 3 days because it was the first time cruising.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

The food was right on time, we had excellent servers!!!!
Our room was nice, but next time we'll get a suite.
Majority of the staff was very helpful, friendly & kind. They didn't mind talking about their country & family.
We all enjoyed the entertainment & activities.
I sign my boys up with the club but they chose to spend most of their time on the basketball court & the arcade. They enjoyed the fact that they could walk around the ship & have a staff page me if & when they were looking for me.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
What a nice island, needed more time on this island.
Don't Miss: The relaxation, food, sports center (for kids) & the sun....
I've been to Nassau several times, this was my kids first time & they enjoyed the tour that we went on. The only problem was the weather & the holiday (Good Friday); most things were closed because of the religious holiday. The food was out of this world; grouper fish was excellent....