Walt Disney Mediterranean cruise

Mediterranean Cruise - Itinerary B
Sail Date: August 27, 2016
Ship: Disney Magic
Cabin Number: 2050

I have been cruising for several years and most of my cruises have been on board of a Disney ship.   I am extremely spoiled because each cruise has been an unbelievable experience.

The 7 Night Mediterranean cruise is full of history and unforgettable places.  It was a trip to remember.  The ship is beautiful, the rooms are spacious, the food is excellent, the attractions are great, the service, in general, is first class.  What else can I say!  One thing for sure, my next cruise will be on board of a Disney's ship.

Very spacious. Very clean. Very comfortable

It has laundry facilities which are very convenient.
You can take a guided tour of the ship where you can learn how the ship was built. This is a very interesting and educational tour.