Cruise Review

Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 10, 2016
Ship: Disney Magic

The staff and service were amazing.  Very accommodating to my family and myself.  I Was a little disappointed in the pool area for toddlers and also the nursery.  I feel the Adventures club should be available to children 2 yrs. and up.  The Nursery was very much for babies an not toddlers and did not appeal to my 2.5 year old son the way the adventure club did.  When I was looking into the cruise, these were some of the features I was looking forward too and must have only had access to the adventure club & thought that it was the nursery.  Also wish I would have been aware of the pool restrictions for toddlers.  Once I saw the areas where my son WAS allowed to go (The Nursery) (and splash area) I was very disappointed.

Was disappointed in the nursery. Was planning to have my 2.5 year old son spend a couple hours playing there so that my husband and I could have some adult time and everything there was too young and uninteresting to him. The kids club was much more appealing to him, but he was 5 months short of the age requirement :( The Nursery either needs to have some more entertaining things inside or the age requirements should be changed.

The staff were fantastic!