Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Be a Kid Again

Sail Date: March 03, 2016

I took my 3 grand kids, my oldest son and brother.  We had a Great time.  It brought back the kid in us.  The characters were great, the only problems was my grand daughters wanted to see Tiana since they had her dress.  I think you should have all the Disney Princess for everyone.  They enjoyed the Oceaneer club, they did not want to leave.  The food was good, they should also serve the crab cluster hot with butter.  The oatmeal cookies was all our fav, we had the everyday.  Disney private island was great.  The person who cook the chicken need a raise, it was to die for.

our room was very spacious and very clean. The only problem was the air unit was not working. we could not get any heat.

Be ready to be amazed.