Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Spring Fling

Sail Date: March 22, 2015

My wife and I recently cruised the Disney Magic and had an absolute wonderful time. I was a little apprehensive booking this trip since we were not traveling with kids, but my concerns were immediately removed when I looked at all the activities that were design for adults. The service on the Disney Magic was impeccable with all of our needs being satisfied. The evening shows were near Broadway quality and the food in the three main dining rooms was superb. We will definitely cruise Disney again in the future.

Very clean
As good as many 5 start resturaunts
The toilet room was very cramped otherwise the room was very nice
So many staff members did a great job. Antonio, Adrene, Nick, Jo and Sarah
They were very entertaining
THere was something always going on with a ton of variety

Download the Disney Phone App. This is a great tool with a ton of information. It is a great way to plan out the activities that you want to participate in and sends you reminders before they occur. It also will let you know what the menu selections various dining rooms.