Disney Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best Cruise I have ever taken

Sail Date: August 01, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Cabin: 1038

First time on a Disney cruise ship. Have been on other cruises but this Disney Cruise was well over the top. The crew were amazing, always pleasant and nothing was a problem. The stateroom was roomy and comfortable. Every part of the ship ws kept immaculately clean any time day or night. The food was outstanding as was the service. This is the best cruise ship I was ever on and I will never  sail on any other ship but a Disney Ship. They are the best in the business.

roomy, pleasantand untra clean
Disney really has their act together. When I arrived and saw the number of people I thought I would be there forever. Within 20mins we were boarding
The ship (Fantasy) was awesome and the cleanliness was over the top
Great. Something for every age
The staff treat you like family and the service is the best ever
Best I have ever eaten on a ship
Port Canaveral, Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
make sure you plan every activity especially swimming with the sting rays