Disney Fantasy

Disney Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 07, 2015
Cabin Number: 2021

Overall this was a great trip. The ship was clean, staff very friendly, food excellent. However, take away the Disney "flare" and I would rate as an average cruise. If you have kids I recommend a Disney cruise at least once. My family loved the soda and drink stations. The two wave phones per state room genius, I wish all cruise lines had thisHappy. There was not enough pool/ hot tub space. VERY DISASPPOINTINGAngry: photos were "preset" sizes. The only way to get a photo in the size you wanted was to buy the CD package which started at $150. I only wanted one picture, was not willing to pay for the CD. Seems petty that Disney would try to manipulate their patrons with photo purchases. Enough money is spent on extras (ie: tea w characters, kids boutique, spa, ect). I cruise often and  have never run into this problem before. This put a VERY bad impression in my mind.

I was surprised that the bathroom had a full tub. Loved the virtual port hole. Not enough storage space. We had to live from our luggage. Not enough space to unpack.

Watch out for the photo department. They manipulate you into buying a CD which is very expensive.