The BEST Cruise I have ever been on!

Disney Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 25, 2014
Ship: Disney Fantasy

I have been on several cruises in my life, but never have I experienced such an amazing trip than I had during our 7 Night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise.

Even with 13 family members on the cruise, we were able to keep everyone happy. People tend to opt out of Disney cruises because of the price, but I have to say that it was worth every penny! From the shows to the food, everything was absolutely wonderful!

While other cruise lines might be cheaper, they don't have all of the amenities that Disney has. (i.e., on board LIFEGUARDS, Castaway Cay, amazing shows, delicious food, onboard children's programs, etc...)

We are already excited about planning our next Disney cruise!

The food was amazing! I have food allergies, and the crew did anything and everything to accommodate my wants.

There were activities for adults and kids

I would have paid hundreds of dollars for the shows alone!

The kids (and us adults) loved the Oceaneer's club!

We were a needy group, but everything we asked for was given.

I never saw a crew member standing around. They were always cleaning and serving.

Our stateroom was absolutely perfect! We had a verandah, so we were able to was the sunset and rise from our room.

The only negative thing I would say is that the cruise line did not have a lot of costumes to buy for boys, so make sure to bring costumes for your boys to wear.
Definitely book your son or daughter's Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique time well in advance. You will have a difficult time booking on board.

We hired a taxi to take us on our own excursion through St. Maarten and just loved it!
We were sad because the weather caused our tour to be canceled, but enjoyed a day at the Oriental beach instead.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I wish we had a couple of days here!