Disney Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

The BEST Cruise I have ever been on!

Sail Date: January 25, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I have been on several cruises in my life, but never have I experienced such an amazing trip than I had during our 7 Night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise.

Even with 13 family members on the cruise, we were able to keep everyone happy. People tend to opt out of Disney cruises because of the price, but I have to say that it was worth every penny! From the shows to the food, everything was absolutely wonderful!

While other cruise lines might be cheaper, they don't have all of the amenities that Disney has. (i.e., on board LIFEGUARDS, Castaway Cay, amazing shows, delicious food, onboard children's programs, etc...)

We are already excited about planning our next Disney cruise!

Cruise Photos

I never saw a crew member standing around. They were always cleaning and serving.
The food was amazing! I have food allergies, and the crew did anything and everything to accommodate my wants.
Our stateroom was absolutely perfect! We had a verandah, so we were able to was the sunset and rise from our room.
We were a needy group, but everything we asked for was given.
I would have paid hundreds of dollars for the shows alone!
The kids (and us adults) loved the Oceaneer's club!
There were activities for adults and kids
St. Thomas and St. Maarten were good, but I would have loved to spend the entire time at Disney's island, Castaway Cay. It was unbelievable!
Port Canaveral, Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
We hired a taxi to take us on our own excursion through St. Maarten and just loved it!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We were sad because the weather caused our tour to be canceled, but enjoyed a day at the Oriental beach instead.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I wish we had a couple of days here!

The only negative thing I would say is that the cruise line did not have a lot of costumes to buy for boys, so make sure to bring costumes for your boys to wear.
Definitely book your son or daughter's Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique time well in advance. You will have a difficult time booking on board.