DISNEY DREAM WAS AWESOME

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disney Dream

5 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: June 16, 2017

Ship: Disney Dream

Review Summary

My family and I had a great time! Expensive but definitely worth the money! There was something to do for everyone. Wish the wifi was better and that the app and Wave phone allowed for communication with group members outside of the ship. Would definitely recommend it as a family vacation. We've been on 3 other cruise lines and Disney was by far the best and safest for all family members. Big Smile

Ship Experiences

My wife and I were in one cabin and the kids in an adjoining cabin. We had plenty of room, everything worked great, and the staff made sure it was clean and well supplied. The staff member kept herself pretty much invisible but easily found if we needed anything.

If there's a character you're dying to take a picture with, make sure you know when the appearance time is and be there a hour or so beforehand. We had to do that for Mickey despite him having multiple appearance times. Also, make sure you sign up for ship events early so you can get the best times.

Ports Of Call

Port Canaveral, Florida

We went to a beach on Blue Lagoon Island to get away from all the touristy stuff. Had a great time.

Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)

Traveler Photos

One of the floors. Towel creature. Another dining room. The tube. One dining room. A short boat trip. Dessert! Lobby greeting as you enter. One of our meals. Fun at Castaway Cay. Outside our cabins. Kids' cabin. Cabin my wife and I used.

1 Comment