Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The best Kid's Cruise Ever

Sail Date: October 28, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

My favorite part of the cruise was that there is non-stop entertainment for the children and plenty of entertainment for the adults.  I love the availability of a kid's club and a cell phone to stay in contact with them the entire time.  The characters were outstanding.  The parties were absolutely the best.  The staff everywhere was wonderful.  If there is to be any improvement it is the food.  I know you can't please everybody and kids only want macaroni and burgers.  But for adults, the food could be better seasoned and in some instances not obviously recycled into a new dish.  Made to order omelets would be an excellent perk rather than already prepared omelets drying out under a head lamp.  Everything else was superb.  I am ready to do go on another Disney Cruise.  .

I loved my cabin. It was clean, well stocked, comfortable bed and sofa. No complaints at all.

Its a great ship where you can enjoy yourself alone or with friends while your children are enjoying themselves and having fun in the Kid's club.