Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Disney does such an amazing job! Highly recommend

Sail Date: September 19, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I would definitely recommend Disney cruise.  We went on a carnival cruise in April and I preferred this one.  We have a 4 year old who had a ton of fun in Andy's room and wanted to keep going back.  I felt safe and secure leaving her there because no one but me and my husband could get her (with id, and password).  They are very clean having the kids as well as adults wash their hands in and out of the rooms.

I wish the Halloween party was bigger than it was.  My husband and I brought our outfits but decided not to wear them since only kids were dressed up.  It was also on a port day which I think made it not that big of a deal.  My daughter got lots of candy which we don't need to buy any for halloween.

Believe was an incredible show.  If you go on a disney cruise and don't do this...then you shouldn't go because it is a must do!

There is so much to do and not enough time.  Some things overlapped and we couldn't do some things we wanted to.

I wish that they made like a bracelet family craft so you had a keepsake.  We went to a family craft and they said you would be making some kind of paper mummy.....so we left right away.  That didn't seem like a disney craft or keepsake to me. (very upset.  would have been nice to have a keepsake from this trip)

If you are a DVC member, be sure to check in with them for special gifts certain days. I love freebees as i am sure everyone else does.

Aquaduck is awesome.  Since our daughter was too small, we put her in Oceanears club which again she wanted to keep going back to and my husband and I went on it multiple times.  Our first time was watching the sunset.  It was beautiful!

The fireworks on board AMAZING.  Our daughter goes to bed early, 8....we kept her up and it was definitely worth it.  She loved it and it was her first firework show.  What better way then out to sea on the Disney Dream.

Food was awesome.  Cast members were more than accommodating and so nice!

One thing I did not like was seating the first night with random people.  We didn't even talk to each other.  It was awkward.  So I immediately went to the front desk and requested our own table which they did the rest of our trip and what we prefer.

The eggs aren't good.  Wish they were better because i love eggs.

I wish that the cabin was a bit bigger but I loved the dark out curtain between our bed and our 4-year-old. I'm happy you could fit luggage under the bed because the closets were too big.

Make sure you see Believe. Get in lines for characters 20-30 minutes before the schedule time, lines get really long and fast. Bring pirate clothing for pirate night. Make sure you book the Frozen meet and greet as well as the princess gathering. They fill up fast and a lot of people missed out