Disney Dream

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 29, 2016
Ship: Disney Dream

This was a vacation for my grandchildren so I was a bit apprehensive on how much I would enjoy the cruise.  Disney does not disappoint!  There are plenty of activities to keep the adults busy and happy.  Of course the grands enjoyed every bit of the trip, but I was absolutely thrilled and will be cruising again with Disney-with or without the grandchildren.

Plenty of room, and situated near the elevator so everything on board was close.

Don't get overly anxious about the amount of lounge chairs on Castaway Cay. There are plenty for guests to choose from. Definitely rent flippers, mask and snorkels. There is a lot out there to discover.

Visit the Blue Lagoon.