Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 19, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

From the moment we entered the cruise terminal to our exit off of the boat, it was a well tailored, streamlined process. We booked a concierge suite and we all had concierge withdrawals when the cruise ended. They treated us like royalty. My favorite part of the cruise was the pirate party and after party at Club Pirate "the biggest club party in all the seven seas" as per Disney Dream's motto. My least favorite experience was the buffet. I am used to a huge spread with a wide variety. But the ship only had three free restaurants and one buffet area. The breakfast buffet did not have any turkey or chicken products, only pork and beef. So, I was confined to eating a continental breakfast at a hot buffet. I was also disappointed that the cruise was only three days and none left from NYC. As soon as you get used to the boat, it is time to pack up to leave. But all in all, Disney Dream is a beautiful boat that caters to children and adults alike.

One bedroom, two full baths...you can't beat that. One floor away from concierge...the best.
Port Canaveral, Florida
If you fly in before the cruise and decide to stay a night before, stay at the Hyatt Regency Hotel located in the airport. That was another good decision we made. The airport has food options & you don't have to rent a car and leave your hotel looking for food.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)

Pay for Concierge Service, worth every penny!!!!