Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Mate

Second awesome Disney Cruise

Sail Date: December 08, 2014

Again, I had two teenagers with me, (17 and 18) and they were both so excited with the trip.  Again, the boat was as close to perfect as it could be.  We had a good time, the girls enjoyed meeting our table mates, last disney cruise our table mates never showed up.  The magician and movies on the boat were extremely entertaining and the only down part of this cruise was the inability of the captain to get into Castaway Cay so we had an extra day on board.  As per usual, disney does it up right and the girls had a great time.

Cruise Photos

Another balcony room. The only problem with the balconies is the small size with only two chairs and not even room for a lounger.

Make sure you take advantage of your assigned dinner time. The interaction with the servers so great and they knew by the second seating that I liked to have tea with my desert.