Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great cruise to take 12 or under on

Sail Date: June 03, 2016

The cruise was great. You can't go wrong if deciding to take a Disney cruise. I stayed the most busy on this cruise then any other one. Wasn't enough time to do it all. If you have 12 or under kids, this is a definite have to but don't worry even for the older ones plenty to do. It is more geared for 12 and under though. Our experience, the shows weren't as great as I read but still they have great singers and dancers and the villains show is the best. Castaway cay was my favorite part. We snorkeled and saw several sea turtles and a sting ray and lots of beautiful fish along with really cool things they put in the water to dive to. Safety is great on this ship. Lifeguards everywhere just like they have it at resorts. There service is awesome and of course it's Disney so they have serving food down packed and never has to wait for food. The rotation of the dining rooms is a super idea! They did not blow their famous horn though! Don't know if they were not working or not. Also the officers on this ship (dream) actually talked to us as they passed by. Never had this on any other ship. The areas that I saw negative reviews it seemed like Disney might actually read their reviews cause I saw them fix and done a better way. Thankfully on the ship service is their number one priority now they just need to fix their service in actual Disney world. Whoever is in charge on Walt Disney world needs to take lessons from whoever is in charge of Disney cruise line! We had a great time and the cruise restored some of the magic back for me!

Great cabin thank u again to Jesus! You helped me out a lit with advice and cabin was always done great!

Download their app, it is way easier to communicate via their app then the wave phones! They have free wifi for the app only so their is no extra charge for using it while at sea.