Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disney Dream fulfills dreams!

Sail Date: May 30, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I went on this cruise with my grandson for his 8th birthday.  The expression on his face as he rode the aqua duck or participated in pirate night was priceless.  He was excited from the time he woke up until he went to bed at night. The food and service was excellent.  He was in awe of the magic tricks by our waiters to the towel creations by our room attendant. It was a dream fulfilled for him.

My grandson only went once for a short time preferring to do outside activities with us.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Be aware of the season that you go. It could rain and dampen the experience.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Be sure to be there for lunch. It is fantastic! Our grandson loved the stingray adventure. I would have rated this excellent but Pelican Plunge was down when we were here.

Be sure to take clothes for Pirate Night as it adds to the experience.