Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very good, but not excellent. Maybe I hyped it up too much in my head.

Sail Date: April 25, 2016

I cruised with my husband, 1.5, 3.5 year old boys, and my mother-in-law.  Everyone working on the ship was nice and professional.  The food was good, not great; a lot of the food was catered to children.  The waiters were good, but nothing extra special.  (Didn't offer to cut our kid's food, which we had heard they did.)The only great meal we had was at Palo.  The character meets were fabulous, by far the highlight of the cruise.  My 3 year old loved the kids club, they had so many rooms and programs offered.  My 1 year cried entering and leaving the nursery the one time he went,  and came out with a diaper rash; although they say they check them every 30 minutes.  The Nemo spray area and yellow mickey slide were great, the kids enjoyed those.  Overall, people rave about Disney cruises and say how they'll never go on another cruise line after Disney.  I've been on Celebrity and Princess cruises which had better food, service, and pampering.

Great location and room.