Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome service

Sail Date: April 08, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Customer service was the best. My agent was able to get us the best rate for our first Disney cruise. My only issue was the location of our room due to noise during sleeping hours and motion of boat. There was also an error with booking excursions, Disney refunded our money on board the cruise.

Service was excellent but location of room was an issue. I could hear moving parts of ship, water splashing around and crew below.