Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Stateroom Host

Sail Date: December 21, 2015

First time on a Disney cruise and I was very pleased for the most part.  Food, entertainment, Castaway Cay and overall cleanliness of the ship was great!  I was somewhat disappointed in the stateroom host service we received - or should I say - didn't receive!  The only time we saw our host was when he saw us struggling to bring our bags into our stateroom upon arrival.  We never saw him again!  Trash was never emptied, our ice bucket had water in it for the duration of the cruise and the bed was made with a visibly torn sheet.  This certainly wasn't the level of service that Disney represents that puts them above and beyond other cruise lines.  When I complained, I received an apology and a $40 credit for photos that were already printed.  Talking with others who had been on cruises, this definitely wasn't their experience with their stateroom host and I didn't feel like Disney really cared when we spoke to Guest Services about this.

Cabin itself was fine - would have been nice to get some service!
Didn't go ashore in Nassau. Castaway Cay was fun!
Service was fine except for Albert, our stateroom host.

1 Comment