Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was a dream!

Sail Date: September 18, 2015

First time on Disney cruise-- definitely won't be the last! Booking through was easy, organized and very detailed. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience- room was terrific -- especially the balcony; lots of fun activities for my 3 yr old as well as me and my husband; dining experience was very good.

Only recommendation would be for the character greetings- It  should be for kids only or adults with children. Too many grown-ups taking up the lines and too much time with characters. Have fidgety children not wanting to wait so long in line to meet Mickey or Minnie.

First time having a balcony (verandah) on a cruise. My husband and daughter loved it so much- she had to go out there every chance she got.

Didn't know it was a Halloween themed cruise - received no notification and wish I would have been more prepared, at least with a costume for my daughter.
Also, think the character photo opps should be reserved for children or adults with kids. Too many adults taking up the lines and time.