Disney Dream Cruise

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 26, 2015
Ship: Disney Dream

Absolutely love the Disney cruise, this is my second year in a row going with my son as a single mom. It is a little pricey, but so worth it. Every detail is perfect - you are treated like royalty. I will continue to go yearly with my son, it has now become a tradition!

I love the look, however - my 6 year old son fell out of bed in the morning and hit his head on the night stand which is attached to the wall and at pillow level. He needed to have the wound glued and will have a scar for life.