Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disney Dream Cruise

Sail Date: June 26, 2015

Absolutely love the Disney cruise, this is my second year in a row going with my son as a single mom. It is a little pricey, but so worth it. Every detail is perfect - you are treated like royalty. I will continue to go yearly with my son, it has now become a tradition!

Went on an excursion to Balmoral Island for the sting ray experience (which in itself was amazing) but hey did not allow your own personal cameras, and they took some pretty awful photos which they then proceeded to charge $75 for a dvd of. There were no videos or paper photos. Complete ripoff! Do not go to Balmoral Island - Go to Blue Lagoon for your excursion! Worth every penny!
Cabin / Stateroom I love the look, however - my 6 year old son fell out of bed in the morning and hit his head on the night stand which is attached to the wall and at pillow level. He needed to have the wound glued and will have a scar for life.