Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My Disney Experience

Sail Date: June 12, 2015

The kids had an awesome time which was the primary reason for the cruise, however for me, I didn't care for the food and it seemed that they were always repairing either the ice cream or pop machines.  Also I didn't like the fact that there were scheduled character appearances, it would have been nice if they did periodic walk thru's on the deck and common areas for more photo opts.  As a result,my grands got no pictures with the characters because they loved the pool.

For example: You don't need to bring towels to the beach on Castaway Cay everything is provided...
You can bring your own bottled water on board...