Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

A Unique Experience

Sail Date: May 14, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I would recommend this cruise for everyone to try at least once. The Disney Dream was a cruise for mostly kids I thought. I'm not sure why single adults would book this cruise but there was plenty who did! If you are an adult, you can pay extra money for 'adult' stuff, for example, alcohol & spa. However my husband and I are very active and hoped for more 'big kid' activities. We looked forward to the playground in Castaway Cay, but seen it was for 14 year olds and under. Our children were afraid to get on it by themselves, so we were disappointed in not getting to experience that. Also, I imagined getting on the ship, and seeing characters walk around the ship multiple times a day. I was disappointed that the only time to see the characters were during their photo times at a certain area of the ship.

I thought Castaway Cay was beautiful, they should include more than one day there. The service was great. My son has food allergies, and they did everything they could to accommodate that. The dinner shows were amazing and I wish they would have had more of those throughout the day, even if they were smaller. I thought the food was either hit or miss, but either way every plate was presented beautifully.

Nassau was slightly less than I expected

Get to the character meet and greets about 5 minutes early.