Best Vacation !!!!

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 04, 2015
Ship: Disney Dream

My family had a blast on the cruise.  It was a lot of fun; we spent time doing a lot of activities on the ship.  My daughter loved the Kids Club, which was great.... when else are you going to get Cinderella to read you her story?    This was my first cruise and I it was fantastic, the serves was perfect, the food was tasty and the entertainment was good.  The staff were truly professional and a lot of fun;  you felt 'at home' to some extent.  The Disney App was helpful because it told you everything that was going on and at what time.  The parties, ie, the Sail Away, Pirates Party and  the final farewell were a lot of fun with the music and everyone enjoying themselves.   The appearance of characters was also fun for the kids and adults.  I found the wait time for the pictures with the characters went smoothly and there were no long lines.  Overall, I can not wait to do a Disney Cruise again and I highly recommend it!!!

Gillian

Toronto, Ontario

The restaurant was good, the waiter cut my daughters food. They also provided entertainment, ie, magic tricks. The wait for the meals was very short.

well planned

daughter loved the Kids Club, huge bonus

excellent, very friendly, and professional

Very helpful, polite and fun!

I was impressed with the balcony, I assumed that it would be very small, but it was very large. The room itself was a good size too, for being on a ship.

You don't need to bring towels to the beach on Castaway Cay everything is provided...
You can bring your own bottled water on board...

weather was really bad, entirely mother nature