The Disney cruise was WONDERFUL, but was TERRIBLE!

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: January 30, 2015
Ship: Disney Dream

never sent my Disney Package to me, as it was confirmed by Disney that it was sent 3 weeks prior to the cruise. I called and asked to speak with a manager three different times and they would never call me back. They also advertised that we would receive a $50 credit for on-board spending and I never received it. Luckily the Disney cruise was so great that it overcame the terrible service that I received from . Thanks Disney for such a fun time!!

I loved the live music!!!