Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best vacation EVER!!!

Sail Date: October 16, 2014

The cleanliness of the ship was above all expectations. The service of every Cast Member from the wait staff to the room stewards and gift shop attendants were amazing! Nassau was fun and my kids loved Atlantis however, Castaway Cay was the best part of the vacation, in our families opinion. The Cay had lots of beach front chairs, really good snorkeling with calm waters and  sunken treasures :) The food on the Island and the ship were top notch every time we partook. The worst problem we had was, IT WAS TOO SHORT! We are planning a longer cruise with the Disney cruise line for next year. If you get Maji as your waiter you will be blessed, he is fabulous with the kids and is so attentive and engaging. Good Job Disney!!!Love

So nice, very clean, encourages handwashing! A++
Great variety in offerings, delicious preparations and presentation.
Stateroom had 2 things wrong, a sink that drained slow and 2 pieces of laminate pulling of the bedside table. We never complained so I don't know how they would have handled it.
Maji was AWESOME!
Plays were done in Disney style with lots of special effects, flying and fireworks...LOVED IT
My children literally begged to stay longer, I have 7, 10 and 12yr olds. I never had to feel guilty about checking my little one in because he loved it.
Pirate night was so fun, nice fireworks display. Aquaduck is really fun, my kids would have done it all day if I would have allowed it.
Castaway Cay is the BEST!
Port Canaveral, Florida
Waterpark at Atlantis was fun and worth going, the shark water slide is so cool!
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island) THE BEST EVER!!! Food was awesome, shopping is convenient and a great variety of things to do.

Deck 10 is nice because it is close to the pool and all the action but, it is under the pool deck! If you are a light sleeper I would suggest going to floor 9 because you will not hear all of the walking and partying going on upstairs. I sleep light and the commotion kept me up.