Incredible

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 03, 2014
Ship: Disney Dream

First cruise and best vacation we ever had.  I'm (dad) usually cranky on vacation because something goes wrong somewhere along the way to cause me a headache, so I usually would prefer to stay at home.  I always bite my tongue just so I don't ruin the kids vacation.  This was different.  I had a good time along with the rest of the family.  In fact it was great, the ship was spotless clean, the rooms very comfortable, and the food was good and the staff were wonderful.  The kids were happy with the shows, the pools, the activities and just enjoying the ship.  Our server even took care of the kids one supper by themselves so the wife and I could enjoy a quiet meal in an adults only restaurant one evening, what a treat for us.  The Pirates in the Caribbean party was big fun for all of us.  I can't think of anything to complain about - and that is new for me.  I could do that vacation every year.

Good selection.

So much going on you can't keep up with everything, but just great.

Nice for the whole family.

Kids were happy.

All crew were very nice.

Spotless clean.

Comfortable.

Take a watch since clocks are few on the ship. Use the schedule they give you to plan your day in the morning. Learn to use the room phones right away so everybody can keep in touch.

Long lines but moved quickly.
Nice to visit once but next time would stay on the ship.
Nice island with activities for the family.