Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disney Cruise line is now our family favorite.

Sail Date: March 02, 2014

Cabin: GTY

We have traveled on many cruise lines and taken many family vacations but the Disney Cruise is beyond the best family vacation we have ever been on. We will go back and we recommend it to anyone.

Cruise Photos

Clean and fun environment
Everything was delicious
We ended up with a handicapped room am I have never had a room that big on a cruise. It was great!!
Our waiters and room host was wonderful. We had one waiter named Travis from Jamaica that my kids fell in love with!!
Come on it's Disney. You know they are fabulous!
Oceaners club and lab are great fun for the kids and gives us parents a little break.
Like I said it's Disney!!
Castaway Cay is beautiful. I've been to Nassau prior to this trip and I'm never impressed with that place.

The Nassau day stay on the ship and enjoy the pool unless of course you can afford the overpriced excursions. But, enjoy Castaway Cay I will go on another Disney Cruise just to get to go there again.