Booking concerns!

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 04, 2013

This is the third time I have submitted my review and I do not expect this one to be entered. The cruise itself was great! My issues were when the cruise price dropped before we sailed and Disney refused to honor pricing decrease. So, we paid more for an inside cabin then new customers that booked closer to said date did for the balcony cabins. I was actually told by Disney customer service team, to move on there was no further need for discussion.  tried to speak for me, but Disney would not discuss any compensation for my over payment.  To the credit of they did provide a $75 credit to all 3 cabins I booked.

Ship is beautiful! Great service on board.