Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Disney Always Does It Right

Sail Date: March 14, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was our first cruise with Disney. My 18 yr old daughter and myself cruised for 3-nights on Disney Dream. We noticed differences between the cruiselines we had frequented in the past and Disney Cruise Line. Positives were, a little large cabin with the separate bath/sink areas was very convenient for two girls getting ready for the day or evening. The Wave-phone were very convenient as well for us and the other family we were traveliing with. Shows were magnificant! The food was delicious of course, and so much of it!! My daughter and myself, as adults traveling without kids, truly enjoyed the cruise. I would highly recommend adults only cruising with Disney. There were wonderful adult only areas-pool, resturants, clubs and entertainment, on the private island there is an adult only beach and resturant as well. We so enjoyed ourselves and am recommending to my friends with small kids, as well as teenage kids and adults only.
Children's Programs didnt utilize
Port Canaveral, Florida
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Great running/biking paths. The Kayak/Walking tour-only ok-not sure I would do that again.

Embark on the ship as early as possible, to familarize yourself with the ship before you leave port, this way you dont waste any precious time trying to find your way around-the days go so fast>book your spa treatments for the day of embarkation-great deals and give aways-and get on a 4-night cruse if possible-3 nights goes too fast!