Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

One of the best!

Sail Date: November 17, 2011

I have been on over 10 cruises with several different lines and to my surprise this was one of my favorite cruises! The ship's decor was absolutely georgeous, the dining venues were great (my personal favorite was the Animator's Palate), the entertainment was probably the best I've ever seen at sea, and fireworks off the ship - WOW! I thought I was going to be bombarded by kids but I was wrong, they never got in my way (except for the occasional long line for the AquaDuck (which was open until midnight everynight!).

Pros: The Entertainment and Dining Venues

Cons: Cruise was too short!

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!

Ship was stunning, clean, bright, and great artwork, especially the ones that animate as you walk by them!
The food was excellent, I only had one little thing that was a little salty to prevent it from being "The best", but compared to the other cruise lines, it was!
I chose a "Guarantee" stateroom and got assigned one of the corner staterooms on the back of the deck with a 60+ foot long balacony and the room was nearly twice the size of a standard stateroom! It was amazing!
Three-Night cruise with three full-scale productions. No other cruise line can top that!
Nothing fantastic about Nassau, unless you plan on shoping for souvineers, Next time I think I'll just stay on the ship and enjoy the amenities onboard than mess with that junk island.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Love it! We went to the Adults Only Serenity Bay, and it was great! No Kids, just us to enjoy the beach! Dining was nearby and no problem with finding a place to sit! Great Job, Disney!